Monday, August 15, 2011

The rules are - there are no rules!

I'm talking about fashion rules.  We've all heard the rule about no white pants after Labor day, but I'm not listening.  I have been on the hunt for a good pair of white jeans all summer and whaddya know - I found some!  Who cares if you're not supposed to wear white pants after Labor day.  Labor day is just around the corner but I plan to be wearing these sweet pants all winter long.

I actually got two pairs of sweet white pants.  But I can only wear one at a time so for now you just get to see one pair.  And you can't really tell in this picture, but these pants are really bell-bottomy.  I love them.

(oh, and both pants were on super clearance at Gap.  These were like $7, and my other sweet pair were like $12)  That's how I could afford two pairs.




Also, I haven't been blogging because my computer is on the caputs and I can't download any pictures from my camera to my computer and I can't write a blog post without pictures.  Tammy saved the day today and took a picture of me with my iphone so that I could blog.  Thank God!  (and thank Tammy)

3 comments:

Tammy said...

You are welcome! I have to get you blogging some how. You are hot.

Allison Claire said...

Super cute!!

Ms. Hobbs said...

I think it's a winning outfit! I'm sorry your parents thought it was so immodest. ???